Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Disclaimer

While I have never thought of myself as a particularly good writer I have often found myself wanting to write. The result was lots of stream of thought type short pieces that I was too self conscious of to ever let reach the light of day. I've finally come to the realization that if I continue with this I'll never improve, and never truly know if any of my writing is any good. As such, I've decided to create this space in order to post some of these things. Bear in mind that the content is not my focus, but rather my candor. I am sure that you will not agree with many of my opinions, and it's also probably true that I might not as well, but the hope is that by posting them in writing will allow me to develop my voice enough that when I truly feel strongly about something I'll be able to express it in a (semi-)proficient manner.

So while I welcome your criticism of my writing, take what you read here with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment